|Revive Adserver Release Version||Release Date||Non-Backwards Compatible Changes|
|4.1.3||February 8, 2018|
|February 6, 20172018|
|October 24, 2017|
|October 18, 2017|
- Revive Adserver now requires PHP 5.6.0+.
- The removal of a file related to the deprecation of Google Adsense click tracking in 4.0.0 may result in a 404 error during delivery for users who have upgraded, if they at some point were running a version prior to 4.0.0.
|May 9, 2017|
|January 31, 2017|
|September 28, 2016|
- Revive Adserver now requires PHP 5.5.9+.
- Client Delivery Rules:
- Support for delivery rules against older browser types has been dropped in Revive Adserver 4.0.0. As a result, existing Client - Browser delivery rules for all browser types other than Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari and Opera will be removed as part of the upgrade process.
- Support for delivery rules against older operating systems has been dropped in Revive Adserver 4.0.0. As a result, existing Client - Operating system delivery rules for all operating system types other than Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Linux, FreeBSD, Solaris and Mac OSX will be removed as part of the upgrade process.
- Users with either existing Client - Browser or Client - Operating system delivery rules are advised that they should check delivery rules before and after upgrading to Revive Adserver 4.0.0, to ensure that the rules set remain valid for the desired delivery behaviour.
Support for 3rd party click tracking of Rich Media - Google AdSense and Rich Media - Yahoo! Publisher Network banners has been removed, as these were not working. Banners configured to use these 3rd party click tracking options will be switched to the "Generic HTML banner" tracking option during the upgrade.
Browser and Operating System detection speed has been optimized, and as a result, the browser and operating system are only detected if necessary. Plugins that need access to this information during delivery will need to be updated to use the provided wrapper to perform browser/operating system detection. Please see the core Browser/Operating System delivery rules plugin code for a usage example.
|March 14, 2016|
|March 2, 2016|
- 3rd party logging plugins that also deal with conversions and conversion variables might require some additional testing.
|October 7, 2015|
|June 2, 2015|
|April 28, 2015|
- The signatures of bannerTypeHtml/bannerTypeText's preprocessForm() and processForm() methods have been updated to what was actually used when invoking them. Albeit unlikely, this might clash with the definition used in some custom plugins.
|December 17, 2014|
Activation/deactivation emails and scheduled reports are now disabled by default when creating new advertisers via the API, in order to match the UI behaviour. This does not affect any existing advertiser account settings for this feature; but please be aware that the default for all new advertiser accounts has been changed.
|December 17, 2014|
|May 14, 2014|
|April 8, 2014|
|March 13, 2014|
|December 20, 2013|
|December 13, 2013|
|September 13, 2013|
Bug fixes made to 3rd party click-tracking mean that it is possible that existing, working 3rd party click-tracking configurations may break. Please see http://tinyurl.com/ojr989o for more details on why, and what combinations of servers & tags may be affected.