- Keywords: A free-form field for storing space-separated keywords related to the banner. Keywords are used by Revive Adserver's direction selection mechanism to select banners for display. Unless you are using direct selection (which is not the most common way of delivering banners), you do not need to add keywords.
- Weight: By default, all banners in a campaign have a weight of 1, which means that the inventory allocated to the campaign will be shared equally between the different banners. As with campaigns, it is possible to configure different weights, so that different banners receive different ratios of the available inventory allocated to the campaign. See the discussion of campaign weights for Remnant and Override campaigns on the Creating a Campaign page.
- Comments: A free-form text area to record notes that may be relevant about the banner.
Delivering SQL and web Banners
SQL and web banners can be delivered via the following mechanisms:
- Link the banner to a website zone, and then use either the zone's invocation tag, or the website's invocation tag; or
- Direct selection of the banner.