Quick notes about documentation items that need attention in the near future, or are in progress!
- Define what the production system setting in the Debug Logging Settings does.
- Geotargeting documentation - http://www.reviveconsultant.com/articles/can-revive-adserver-do-geotargeting/
- Complete the various tag options for invocation tags.
- Add a comparison table re: different invocation tag types.
Variables & targeting.
- Direct selection.
Create documentation about different account types in Revive, and how to manage users and accounts.
- Document cookies
- What features depend on cookies?
- What cookies are set, and what information is in them?
- Tips on using PHP opcode caches
- How to set up HTTP/2
- New user tutorial / walk through on how to serve your first banner.
- Video ad documentation.
- (Conversion) Tracker documentation - http://blackriver.to/2014/01/openx-source-revive-adserver-conversion-tracking-tutorial/
- Flash banners - how to use clickTag (from FAQ) but updated with examples, inc. for AS3.
- A definition of all of the Revive Adserver URL parameters
- XML-RPC API documentation.
- Document the database tables (what they are, what they are for, structure, etc.)