Banner storage settings control how and where banners are stored.
Set the global defaults for the different types of banner storage that are permitted, and certain banner storage locations.
To modify the banner storage settings, as an administrator user, go to Configuration > Global Settings > Banner Storage Settings.
There are two groups of settings available for managing what banner storage types are permitted, and where banners are stored.
Allowed Banner Types
The allowed banner types settings allow you to configure which forms of banner storage are permitted to be used in Revive Adserver.
In this case, banner storage means where the HTML/image data for the banner is stored.
- SQL Local Banners store the banner image data in the Revive Adserver database.
- Webserver Local Banners store the banner image data on the local webserver's filesystem, or a remote FTP server, as managed by the Webserver Local Banner Storage Settings (below).
- External Banners store the banner data on an external system, and require that the banner be able to be referenced by a URL.
- HTML Banners store the banner HTML data in the Revive Adserver database.
- Text Ads store the banner text data in the Revive Adserver database.
Webserver Local Banner Storage Settings
The webserver local banner storage settings allow you to configure where Webserver Local Banners are stored (if enabled) - either in a directory defined on the local webserver, or a remote FTP server location.
If a remote FTP location is used, ensure that under Banner Delivery Settings > Revive Adserver Server Access Paths, the URLs for Image Store URL options are set to that banners stored on the remote FTP location will deliver from the set URLs.